|lose silica gel of truvada
Nov 1, 2013
Hi I am on pep both truvada and kaletra for 15 days and today I lost silica gel of truvada what shall I do find a new slica gel from any other drug or just put truvada tablets into kaletra bottle can I keep them in the same bottle
| Response from Dr. Young
Hi and thanks for posting.
The silica gel is only for long-term storage (to keep the pills dry). I routinely take the gel pack out of bottles once their open, so no problem at all.
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- How Soon Will Men Develop Symptoms From Thrush?
- Does The Viral Load Of Hpv Diminish With Time?
- How To Live With Someone With Hiv?
- If You Have Sex With Someone Hiv Postive What Are The Chances Of You Becoming Infected?
- Side Effects Of Thrush In Your Mouth
- Can A Primary Doctor Suspect Hiv From Blood Exam Other Than Hiv?
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.