lose silica gel of truvada
Nov 1, 2013
Hi I am on pep both truvada and kaletra for 15 days and today I lost silica gel of truvada what shall I do find a new slica gel from any other drug or just put truvada tablets into kaletra bottle can I keep them in the same bottle
Response from Dr. Young
Hi and thanks for posting.
The silica gel is only for long-term storage (to keep the pills dry). I routinely take the gel pack out of bottles once their open, so no problem at all.
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- How Long Do You Have To Wait To Have Sex After Using Premarin Vaginal Cream?
- How Long Does It Take For The Results Of A Hepatitis B Test?
- Is It Possible To Have Sores On You Private Part Without It Being An Std?
- Can Lupus Cause A False Positive?
- Hiv Positive But No Antibodies In Blood
- Hiv Risk After Prostitute Had Oral Sex With Man
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.