GNC DAILY DETOX TEA IS IT SAFE WITH AVR

GNC'S DAILY DETOX TEA, IS IT SAFE WITH AVR, NORVIR, REYATAZ, ISENECE, ITELLENCE.

Hello and thanks for posting.

Your regimen indicates to me that you have pretty extensive HIV drug resistance- for this reason, I'd be extra careful about your adherence and any possible negative drug-drug interactions.

Mindful of this, I'd have to ask why you want to take the Detox Tea. Is it because of toxicity or side effects? Or is it because of claims of benefit (which I doubt)? While it's unlikely that the tea has any ingredients that in typical doses, would cause significant drug-drug interactions, I'd be cautious.

BY

Med & Travel
How to know a prognosis.