Med & Travel

Hi doc,

Juste a simple question. I have planned my vacations in USA in november. I live in Venezuela, and I Would miss the dose of to days of Truvada & stocrin, beacause we get our meds the first days of each month, They cant give me an advance, So I would like to know if its possible and with no risk to split 4 days dose in half, so I can reach the two days left. Or is it safer two miss two days dose with a few days of interval? My VL has been <25 for more than a a year and with CD4 over 700.

I would really apreciate your help, I have been very consistent and responsible with my treatment and I worry about the possibility of not being able to take it for a couple of days

thanks in advance for your answer Ronny

Hello and thanks for posting from Venezuela.

It's very, very unlikely that a 2 day interruption of your medications will have any consequences- especially since your viral load is already suppressed.

Safe travels to our country. Please write back anytime. BY

Waiting to die
GNC DAILY DETOX TEA IS IT SAFE WITH AVR