VDRL AND TPHA IS POSSITVE ITS QURABLE ?PLS SUGGEST ME MEDICINES IF ONTHER TEST IS REQUIRE PLS TELL ME
Oct 31, 2013
VDRL AND TPHA IS POSITIVE ITS CURABLE ?? PLS SUGGEST ME MEDICINES IF OTHER TEST IS REQUIRE ?? PLS TELL ME
Response from Dr. Young
These tests are indications of exposure to syphilis. Syphilis is entirely curable with antibiotics, yet, the tests will remain positive as they reflect your immune system's response to the infection, not the presence or absence of the syphilis bacteria.
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- What Pills Can You Take To Get Rid Of Bacterial Vaginosis Or A Yeast Infection?
- What Medicine Is Used To Cure Gonorrhea?
- What Is The Meaning Chlamydia Igg Test Positive?
- What Color Is The Genital Warts Discharge?
- Things Mistaken For Genital Warts
- What Is The Best Way To Keep Bacterial Vaginosis Away?
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.