meds options

Thank you Dr Young for answering my questions it made me feel very well and stress free. I asked the questions (risk factor) about my cholesterol, I want to know what is the modern meds I can change to because I was on truvada/naverepin and truvada/stocrin witch I was resistance to, I am on truvada/aluvia for the past 4 years, what can I change to, to prevent me from having this cholesterol problem that aluvia is causing me to have. Thanks again

Hello and thanks for posting.

Typically,if switching meds for side effects and especially if there's a history of viral drug resistance, I try to switch medications within the same class.

This would mean switching from Aluvia (Kaletra) to one of the newer PIs, like atazanavir (Reyataz) or darunavir (Prezista). Both of these are associated with less cholesterol effects than Aluvia.

Hope that helps, BY

risk factor
VDRL AND TPHA IS POSSITVE ITS QURABLE ?PLS SUGGEST ME MEDICINES IF ONTHER TEST IS REQUIRE PLS TELL ME