Took my meds twice in a day

I took my combo of meds two time in one day as a mistake doctor. I place my meds on a little container that is set by days of the weeks, somehow I got a little confuse and took my meds (presista,norvir,tuvada) in the morning as always but very early in the morning for some reason I forgot that I took them. I did re-take them at 7:30 pm. And now I stay taking them at 7:30pm because I dont want to go back for mornings, I am afraid that is too much changes and the virus can wake up or develop resistance. Please tell me if this is too bad, or if I can develop resistance because of this mistake.

CD4 : 650 and 49% No detectable

Thank you Doctor Young, GOD bless you !!! Day

Hello and thanks for posting.

While not ideal, taking a second or double dose of your medications once shouldn't cause any lingering problems other than short-term side effects (like nausea or diarrhea).

Since drug levels, if anything are going to be higher than usual, there's no risk of developing drug resistance.

Hope that helps, BY

Should i start PEP?
Testing after combivir