HIV Pep and milk products
Oct 28, 2013
Im currently on pep (truvada and kaledra). Is it ok to eat or drink milkproducts while on pep?Whats the deal about it?
Response from Dr. Young
Hello and thanks for posting.
Yes, it's entirely ok to eat/drink dairy products with your HIV PEP medications.
Be well, BY
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Licking Anus Worried I Have AIDS
- Risk Of HIV Transmission From Touching Vagina
- Is Sinus Infection An Acute Symptom Of HIV?
- Probability Of Getting AIDS From Blowjob From A Prostitute
- Flu Symptoms After Anal Sex Without Condom Does It Mean I Have HIV
- Shingles After Eating Sperm Worried I Have HIV
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.