PEP question - 28 day cycle, please help!

I am on day 26 of my nPEP course and I've taken every single dose as prescribed. My question is... the pharmacy shorted me 1 day of the nPEP only supplying me with 27 days. I did not notice this until a couple days ago.

I can't just call my doctor to let him know because I received my prescription when I was over seas. I am now back in the United States. Should I call my doctor and ask him to write me a prescription for just 1 day? I know 1 day is likely to not affect me that much but I spent a lot of money on this treatment and I have been very diligent in taking the meds so I do not want 1 day to set me back.

Thank you for your help!

Hi and thanks for posting.

While yes, 27 days is one day short, I don't think any marginal benefit from the extra day warrants the effort or concern.

Hope that helps and be well, BY

Hiv
taking ARV at different time...