Missed a dose of combivir

Ive been on meds for 4 years now and just recently i missed a dose of combivir every week for 3 weeks in a row. I have high adherance to my regimen before but recently i just keep on forgetting my dose due to my workload. Should i worry to develop resistance? Thank u for patiently reaponding to all our questions and worries.

Missing one dose of medication is by no means the end of the world or mean that you'll develop drug resistance.

If that second dose of HIV meds is a problem for you, I'd suggest using pill boxes, timers/alarms or to link the dose to a daily routine.

In the end, if having a twice-daily regimen is a risk for adherence, talk to your care provider about once-daily options.

Hope that helps, BY

HIGH BUN, KIDNEY FUNCTION
re: change of dosing times