change of dosing times
Oct 24, 2013
Hi there, I was exposed and started taking atripla at 1:00am for the past three days, I find it difficult to wake up at that time to take meds,can I change my dosing time to 19:30-20:00? Also the medication makes me vomit can I take contromet for vomiting 30 minutes prior to my meals and than take atripla?
Thanking you in advance
Response from Dr. Young
Hello and thanks for posting.
Having said that, there's no problem in moving your dosing time to earlier in the evening.
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Risks Of Contracting HIV From Open Wound
- Vaginal Fluid How Long Does It Take To Test Positive For HIV
- What Is The Risk Of Getting HIV From Topping Without Condom?
- Stinging Pain After Insertive Anal Sex With Condom Does It Mean I Have HIV
- Can The Receiver Of Oral Sex Catch A Std?
- How Do I Speed Up Recovery Of Genital Herpes?
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.