Oct 24, 2013
Hello! I have these NNRTIs mutations :103wt/R, 135T,179D,181C. (Virco Test Resistence).
Does Rilvipirine be an option for me?? Thank you!!
Response from Dr. Young
Hello and thanks for posting.
When I do this with your virus' mutations, the results suggest intermediate level resistance to rilpivirine and etravirine (the NNRTIs that have activity against some resistant virus). Based on this, I would not rely on rilpivirine to be a fully active component of HIV treatment for your virus.
Hope that helps. Good luck, BY
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- What Are The Chances Of Getting AIDS From Sex With A Prostitute?
- Dry Cough After Sucking Penis Worried I Have HIV
- Penis Discharge After Licking Genital Worried I Have HIV
- Rash After Swallowing Sperm Sign Of HIV AIDS
- Swollen Lymph Glands After French Kissing Worried I Have HIV
- Can You Infect Someone With HIV Days After You Are Infected?
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.