Oct 23, 2013
Hi, would lamivd, abac, atazan and ritonav be ok in an anti doping urine test? I know some flue medicines are caught on doping, how about these ARs? Thank you.
| Response from Dr. Young
Lance not withstanding, no HIV medications are on the World Anti-doping Agency (WADA) list of banned substances.
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Is Vomiting A Symptom Of Acute HIV Infection?
- Blood In Urine After Masturbation Worried I Have HIV
- Burning Urethra After Rubbing Penis Worried I Have HIV
- Dry Cough After Sex With Stripper Condom Broke Worried I Have HIV
- Dry Mouth After Anal Sex Bottom Worried I Have HIV
- Dry Mouth After Fisting Worried I Have HIV
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.