I've been through enough. Want it to end-follow up question

Dear Shannon, i have read the story above and is similar to my situation. It all happened after undertaking a three day dry fast that i developed a mental break down. I was tested for HIV but was negative although my CD$ count was 114. A week later without taking ARVs my CD4 was 174. Doctors and my family recommended i statrt taking ARVs. i a have been on ARVS for 1 year six months and my highest Cd4 299. I live in Zambia and this what doctors advise. please advise

Hello and thanks for posting.

I'm perplexed. If you tested negative for HIV, I'm not sure why you were started on ART. There are many possible reasons why your CD4 count might have been low, some are not related to HIV.

I'd suggest repeating HIV antibody tests to see if you are indeed HIV-infected or not.

Be well, BY

Dried blood in wine
pls help, am totally confused