Re: Hoopla response...

Thank you Dr.Young. Your response is greatly appreciated. As far as the monkey experiment. I read that there was a recent experiment completed on some monkeys. Ones that were injected with the SIV Virus and injected with something that completely eradicated it from the system. So much so, where they couldn't trace any of it in their organs or brain. Was this article finding bogus?

http://www.foxnews.com/health/2013/09/13/vaccine-eradicates-virus-that-causes-aids-in-monkeys/

Here's where I came across the finding.

Hello and thanks for the post.

Not bogus, but way too early to tell.

I've discussed this early stage vaccine development in the recent past.

BY

switching from prezista 800mg to 600 mg
Complera and Spirulina and Chlorella