switching from prezista 800mg to 600 mg
Oct 22, 2013
I was at the UK when i started my ARVs and my regim was 800mgprezista/100mg ritonavir and truvanda once a day. Now i have movef back to Africa and my doctor is giving me 600mg prezista/100mg ritonivir and truvanda once a day since we only have 300mg prezista. Will this not cause problems because i feel like i am taking less dosage. Please advice, am very worried.
Response from Dr. Young
Hello and thanks for posting.
Yes, your new dosing shouldn't cause any problems.
Hope that helps, BY
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Night Sweats After Unprotected Vaginal Sex Sign Of HIV AIDS
- Stinging Pain After Insertive Anal Sex With Condom Does It Mean I Have HIV
- Can Chlamydia Cause Genital Warts?
- How Long Does Fluconazole Stay In Your Body?
- Are Cough Fever Runny Nose Sore Neck Hiv Symptoms?
- Blood On Finger From HIV Positive Person
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.