Can I get Truvada Efavirenz in USA

Dr Young,

Firstly, I want to thank all your time and generosity at this web. My question is the following: I am from Ecuador and I am planning to travel to US on next holidays (december and january). I get my meds (truvada and efavirenz) and they are provided by the government (30 pills each delivery). I am quite concerned because I just at the middle of my trip I will be run out of pills and I would like to know if I can get those meds with the prescription at any Farmacy in the USA.

Thank you again for your time,

Francis.

Saludos and thanks for posting.

While it may take a few phone calls, I don't suspect that there will be too much of a problem in getting your medications.

I'd start by figuring out which pharmacy you'd like to get your medications filled at, and inquire there about the local rules about out-of-country prescriptions. If there are any problems, then I'd contact the local AIDS Service Organization to see if there is a local care provider who might be able to serve as an intermediary.

Hope that helps and let us know how this works out for you. BY

delayment of pep tenvir
Undetectable...but still Scared!! HELP