delayment of pep tenvir
Oct 19, 2013
hi sir iam using pep tenvir 2 combinations i started using after 18 hours of exposure i usually took the tablet at 7.35 pm till 20 days on 21st day i took it on 7.55 delaying about 20 mins and from the next day that is 22nd day i started taking on the same timing that is on 7.35 pm is there any problem
Response from Dr. Young
Hi and thanks for posting.
I would not consider your difference in the timing of your medication a problem in any way. Most medications are dosed once-daily, rather than every "24 hours". This means that you've got a roughly 4-6 hour window without any problems.
Be well, BY
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Does A Girl Get Hiv Or Aids When She Gets Raped?
- Can You Get Hiv Through Contact With A Bloody Cut?
- People From Which Age Group Are More Likely To Suffer From Opportunistic Infections
- What Precautions Can You Take If Someone Has Herpes?
- What Do I Do When My Shingles Scab Over?
- What Antibiotics Do For Peoples With Herpes?
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.