PEP treatment

I performed oral sex on a girl and two weeks later we had unprotected sex, the following day we went testing only to find that she is HIV posite and the doctor put me on PEP medication immediately. What are the chances of the PEP medication working seeing that I performed oral sex on her two weeks prior to testing,wasn't it too late to start the PEP treatment since I was exposed two weeks in advance via oral sex ?

Hello and thanks for posting.

PEP is effective only if started within 3 days (72 hours) of the exposure. Having said that, HIV is rarely transmitted via oral sex, so your risks are minimal.

BY

re: once a month injectable
tenofovir problem