Tribuss and combivir at the same time
Oct 13, 2013
I started the PEP treatment 6 days ago. The doctor prescribed Tribuss and I bought Combivir for myself, is it safe to be taking both medications at the same time ?
Response from Dr. Young
Hello and thanks for posting.
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Odds Of Getting HIV Unprotected Oral Sex Without Ejaculation
- Is Thrush An Early Sign Of HIV?
- How Likely Is It To Get HIV From Sex With A Prostitute?
- Itchy Rash After Giving Oral Sex Does It Mean I Have HIV
- Itchy Skin After Touching Skin Sign Of HIV AIDS
- Can You Get Hepatitis B After Vaccine?
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.