|Tribuss and combivir at the same time
Oct 13, 2013
I started the PEP treatment 6 days ago. The doctor prescribed Tribuss and I bought Combivir for myself, is it safe to be taking both medications at the same time ?
| Response from Dr. Young
Hello and thanks for posting.
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- With Hpv How Often Do You Get Breakouts
- What Is The Incubation Period For Herpes 1 And 2?
- What Is The Chance That You Have Herpes If You Have Never Had An Outbreak?
- What Is A Mild Case Of Shingles Without A Rash?
- What Does A Herpes Rash On The Face Look Like?
- Washing Techniques For Genital Herpes
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.