revisiting: what a poz doc should do

Dear doctor, thanks for your reply. u clarified many things while few remained unanswered. Q2) if such doctors (i am basically from India), want to work for HIV / Hepa C care /general ward care / trauma accident management in countries like south africa/ zimbabwe/ thailand/ philipines/ brazil etc (or any other international places) what is the best possible protocol to achieve this goal? (for example, joining WHO for this purpose? and how to join WHO) Q4) is there any existing community/forum for hiv/hepa c poz docs. thanks again for your great job.

Hello and thanks for posting again.

Sorry for the late reply.

(Q2) I'm not entirely sure about how to answer this-- I'd think that the job application process depends more on your qualifications and interests than your health status. If you're interested in working for the World Health Organization, it's probably best to look at this independent of your HIV/HCV status. You can find out more about employment opportunities at WHO online.

(Q4) I'm not aware of any online fora for healthcare providers with HIV or HCV, but would ask any of our readers to post their ideas or links.

Hope that helps, BY

didivir
stribild -viral suppression not achieved yet and cd 4 reduced