Oct 6, 2013
hey, i wanna know if there's any infection wich requires the use of didivir and aluvia except HIV?
| Response from Dr. Young
Both Didivir (tenofovir/emtricitabine- known here as Truvada) and Alluvia (known here as Kaletra) are indicated for the treatment of HIV. Truvada and Kaletra also are used in prevention of HIV infection in people who may have been exposed to the virus.
Truvada (but not Alluvia/Kaletra) may also be used in the treatment of hepatitis B virus infection.
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Flu Symptoms After Vaginal Sex Without Condom Does It Mean I Have HIV
- Rectal Bleeding After Lap Dance Worried I Have HIV
- Swollen Glands After Swallowing Cum Worried I Have HIV
- Vaginal Discharge After Drinking Water Worried I Have HIV
- How Common Is Pubic Lice?
- How Long Does Fluconazole Take To Work?
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.