can take at same time co-trimoxazole + tenvir-em + stocrin
Sep 29, 2013
I've been taking co-trimoxazole (480mg) + tenvir-em + stocrin (efavirenz) all at the same time at 11pm everyday for the past 1 month. Is that ok?
Response from Dr. Young
Hello and thanks for posting.
Cotrimoxazole is recommended for all HIV+ persons with CD4 counts less than 200. There are no significant interactions between cotrimoxazole and HIV medications (including yours).
Be well, BY
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Will Hpv 16 And Hpv 18 Go Away On Its Own?
- When You Have A Herpes Outbreak Do You Get A Sore Throat?
- What Should You Do If You Think You Have Herpes On Lip?
- What If Had Sex After Taking The Pills For Chlamydia?
- What Happens If Bacterial Vaginosis Is Not Treated?
- Syphilis And White Blood Cell Count
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.