|can take at same time co-trimoxazole + tenvir-em + stocrin
Sep 29, 2013
I've been taking co-trimoxazole (480mg) + tenvir-em + stocrin (efavirenz) all at the same time at 11pm everyday for the past 1 month. Is that ok?
| Response from Dr. Young
Hello and thanks for posting.
Cotrimoxazole is recommended for all HIV+ persons with CD4 counts less than 200. There are no significant interactions between cotrimoxazole and HIV medications (including yours).
Be well, BY
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Dry Mouth After Anal Sex Bottom Worried I Have HIV
- Itchy Rash After Touching Dried Semen Sign Of HIV AIDS
- Itchy Red Spots After Genital Rubbing Sign Of HIV AIDS
- Loose Stool After Swallowing Sperm Worried I Have HIV
- Loose Stool After Unprotected Anal Sex Sign Of HIV AIDS
- Tingling In Feet After Kissing Cold Sore Worried I Have HIV
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.