|can take at same time co-trimoxazole + tenvir-em + stocrin
Sep 29, 2013
I've been taking co-trimoxazole (480mg) + tenvir-em + stocrin (efavirenz) all at the same time at 11pm everyday for the past 1 month. Is that ok?
| Response from Dr. Young
Hello and thanks for posting.
Cotrimoxazole is recommended for all HIV+ persons with CD4 counts less than 200. There are no significant interactions between cotrimoxazole and HIV medications (including yours).
Be well, BY
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Risks Of Contracting HIV From Blowjob From A Prostitute
- Cold Feet After Anal Sex Top Sign Of HIV AIDS
- Fever After Sex With Hooker Worried I Have HIV
- Itchy Red Spots After Sensual Massage Sign Of HIV AIDS
- Sore On Tongue After Sex With Hooker Worried I Have HIV
- Swollen Lymph Glands After Swallowing Worried I Have HIV
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.