THE SCENT OF SICK

Hello, My doctor thinks I'm crazy, but I told him I know whats wrong with me by the scent of my mucus etc. For instance, I have a clean yet weird smell and taste when I get PCP. I've had it twice, both times it was the same smell/taste. When I have a sinus infection, it's a sort of smell that smells like yeast in bread. I have a sinus infection now, went in to see doc and told him that it was a sinus infection. Of course he asked how I knew and I told him again the smell. Come to find out I was correct again. My question is... is this true? Ever heard of it?

Hello and thanks for posting.

I'm not heard about PCP causing odors, but it's not unusual for people with sinus infections to be able to detect unusual smells. Indeed, infection with both bacteria and fungi can sometimes be associated with characteristic smells.

BY

TREVO interaction with COMPLERA
Your thoughts Dr. Vaccination story on Monkeys