TREVO interaction with COMPLERA

I am a 45 years old who has been on complera since October 2012 with VL - 19971, CD4 -320, CD4% - 20.21%. Became undetectable in January 2013, still undetectable as at August 2013 with CD4 -575, CD4%25.83.I have heard so much about the health benefits of TREVO NUTRITIONAL SUPPLEMENT, i like to know its interaction with complera, thanks for the good work here.

Hello and thanks for posting.

While it's not likely that there are any significant drug-drug interactions between your HIV medications and the Trevo supplement, I can't tell you for sure.

The company's website lists the many components of the supplement, but not the amounts, or sources.

I'm not a big fan of supplements of this type- most of the claims are either unsupported, and often an unnecessary expense. Rather, I recommend that people invest their time (and dollars) in learning about an optimal diet/nutrition and exercise (and of course, avoid tobacco products).

For more about nutrition, check out our Nutrition Fact Sheet on AIDSInfoNet.org.

BY

thanks so much and follow up
THE SCENT OF SICK