thanks so much and follow up
Sep 27, 2013
Thanks Dr. Young I was very anxious waiting for your answer,as always is very conforting to me,one clarification, my son takes the Atripla at bedtime,the lunchbox is only the place where he keeps the meds in the bathroom closet not that he takes them with him at lunch time,maybe I did not explain myself very clearly. One more time THANKS!!!
Response from Dr. Young
Hi and thanks for the follow up.
Good to know the clarification-- yes, bedtime dosing is correct, and exactly what your son's doing.
Best of health to both of you, BY
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Does HIV Cause Eye Floaters?
- Oral Ulcers After Swallowing Cum Sign Of HIV AIDS
- Penis Discharge After Licking Genital Worried I Have HIV
- Sore On Penis After Unprotected Anal Sex Without Ejaculation Does It Mean I Have HIV
- Testicular Pain After Oral Sex Worried I Have HIV
- Can You Get Rid Of Gunnera The Std?
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.