Throat Gonorrhea

I tested positive for throat gonorrhea last week and had treatment Friday 13th September.

Last night (tuesday 17th september) i kissed a guy and worried that I might of passed on the gonorrhea?

Also I have been told no sex for a week. Is this correct? Would the gonorrhea of cleared up by a week? Have I been told no sex for week in case I pass on the gonorrhea or have I been told no sex because I am at risk of catching HIV while having gonorrhea?

I have read you are 2-5 times more likely to catch HIV if you have gonorrhea if you have unprotected sex. When you say unprotected sex is this including oral sex?

Thanks

Kissing would not transmit gonorrhea. You are advised to not have sex for a week so as to not transmit the infection to others (in your case by oral sex). Treatment works quickly so you should be okay to resume sexual activity after a week. Some would suggest a repeat swab to make sure treatment worked.

The role of gonorrhea in transmission of HIV refers to non-oral sex insertive activities, not oral sex.

vaccines in HIV neg who later becomes positive
Can truvada & Isentress give you insomnia?