Sep 21, 2013
Dear Sir,for someone who stays in the hostel and always keeps his meds(emtricitabin/tenofovir) truvada package inside his bag and the bag is constantly zipped up and locked...is it a proper way to store the meds. Thanks
Response from Dr. Young
Hi and thanks for posting.
So long as the bag stays at room temperature, there's no problem with the storage you've described.
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Fever After Unprotected Sex Without Ejaculation Worried I Have HIV
- Loose Stool After Protected Anal Sex Sign Of HIV AIDS
- Vaginal Discharge After Masturbation Worried I Have HIV
- White Bumps After Anal Sex Top Sign Of HIV AIDS
- White Tongue After Oral Sex Worried I Have HIV
- Genital Warts Transmission By Hand
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.