Timing between doses twice a day

Dear Dr. Young. I have a light resistance to Efavirenz and Emtricitabine, and I haven't been managing to completely bring the viremia to undetectable. Now I'm assuming Prezista 800+Norvir and Intelence 100x2 twice a dave and Truvada once per day. Unfortunatly for my job I can have breakfast at 7.15AM and dinner at 9.00 PM. I think that the almost 14 hours between the 2 doses ar too much, right? How much far from the breakfast (milk, biscuits and marmelade) can I assume the meds in the morning? In this way I could try to reduce the timing between the 2 doses. Thanks for your help!

Hello and thanks for posting.

Your dosing intervals are perfectly fine. Note that the instructions don't say "every 12 hours", rather it's just "twice daily".

As for food, there's no strict requirement for your regimen, only that you've got some food in the stomach-- it could be a small snack.

Hope that helps, BY

USING PEP MORE THAN 28 DAYS PLEASE RESPONSE NEED URGENTLY
Poor Medication Adherence