|Unexplainable chest pain
Sep 15, 2013
I have been having a very mild chest pain since about 2 months ago. It started very suddenly. I was not involved in any heavy duty lifting. The pain is still there and it is still very slight. I try to pin point exactly where it is or what am doing when it occurs but this is in vain. Even when i twist my body (especially the right side), sometimes the pain is there, sometimes its not. But, the pain is slight an not severe. Could this be a sign of something or is there anything growing in my chest?
| Response from Dr. Young
Chest pain is not something to ignore-while there are many causes, some of them can be the harbinger of serious things, such as heart or lung problems.
I'd suggest speaking to your care provider at the next opportunity. BY
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- White Bumps Worried It Could Be Ars
- Sex With A Prostitute How Long Does It Take To Test Positive For AIDS
- Blood In Urine After Receptive Anal Sex With Condom Does It Mean I Have HIV
- Psoriasis After Receptive Anal Sex With Condom Does It Mean I Have HIV
- Red Spots After Sex With Hooker Worried I Have HIV
- Swollen Lymph Nodes After Performing Oral Sex Worried I Have HIV
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.