Unexplainable chest pain

I have been having a very mild chest pain since about 2 months ago. It started very suddenly. I was not involved in any heavy duty lifting. The pain is still there and it is still very slight. I try to pin point exactly where it is or what am doing when it occurs but this is in vain. Even when i twist my body (especially the right side), sometimes the pain is there, sometimes its not. But, the pain is slight an not severe. Could this be a sign of something or is there anything growing in my chest?

Hello worried.

Chest pain is not something to ignore-while there are many causes, some of them can be the harbinger of serious things, such as heart or lung problems.

I'd suggest speaking to your care provider at the next opportunity. BY

Going off meds
Visiting: Is using a resistant regimen better than nothing at all?