Missed tenulamefav by six hours
Sep 15, 2013
Hie doctor i fell asleep and missed my tenulamefav drug by six hours.what level of risk have i put my self on?
Response from Dr. Young
Hi and thanks for posting.
A single late dose of HIV medications should have no consequences at all.
Hope that helps, BY
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- When Does Leukoplakia Show Up In Hiv?
- Why Can't You Have Sex After Being Treated For Chlamydia?
- When You Have A Herpes Break Out How Long Does It Take To Get Blisters?
- What If Had Sex After Taking The Pills For Chlamydia?
- What Foods To Eat And Avoid With Bacterial Vaginosis?
- What Can I Use To Stop The Itching Of The Shingles?
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.