just diagnosed

1)Let me know what are the tests to held for me for knowing the exact status of virus and other stuff of hiv 2) dear doctor if I send you the reports will you suggest me the medication 3) let me know about the meal/diet

Regards Chaitanya India

Hello Chaitanya and thank you for posting from India.

Sorry to hear about your recent diagnosis. There is indeed a lot to learn- most of which you can find at TheBody.com's Resource Center for the Newly Diagnosed.

As for nutrition, I'd suggest reviewing our Nutrition Fact Sheet at AIDS InfoNet. Many of the Fact Sheets are available in Indian languages.

Be well, BY

Odd pus filled knot on left buttock.
zostavax or varivax