Sep 8, 2013
On August 13, 2013 you spoke about a generic version of Atripla (Odimune) I am guessing this question was not in the USA or do we have a generic for Atripla now in the USA?
The cost for Atripla is out of reach if you don't have insurance that will cover it.
Response from Dr. Young
Hi and thanks for posting.
There is no generic version of Atripla in the US, though some people do import (officially against the law) generic versions from other countries, like Canada.
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Too Scared To Get Tested After Swallowing Cum
- Unprotected Anal Sex Without Ejaculation How Long Does It Take To Test Positive For AIDS
- What Is The Risk Of Frottage?
- Is Bronchitis A Symptom Of HIV?
- Is Swollen Glands A Sign Of Acute HIV Infection?
- Can I Get HIV From Sex With A Prostitute?
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.