wheatgrass vs Truvada & Issentress therapy...
Sep 8, 2013
Does wheatgrass and/or alfalfa leaves interact with Truvada & Issentress?
Response from Dr. Young
I don't believe that there are any significant interactions between your meds and wheatgrass or alfalfa.
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Negative Effects Of Flu Shot On Peripheral Neuropathy
- Is Dna By Pcr Accurate After One Week Hiv?
- Muscle Weakness Twitches Neuropathy Right Side
- Why Do I Keep Having Outbreaks Of Shingles?
- What Is The Difference Between Razor Burn And Herpes On The Vagina?
- What Does Herpes On The Vagina Look Like?
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.