Improved VL after stopping Revivo

Greetings to you Dr Young. This is Given from Zambia and l am the guy who asked you a question sometime back about Viral Load, reduced CD4 count inspite of being 100% adherent to Atripla. Furthermore, l mentioned that l had started taking Revivo which l had hoped would boost my CD4 count but alas it surprisingly reduced to 337 after being close to 500. You advised me to stop taking taking Revivo immediately and l complied. l took another CD4 count recently and it came out as 500 and my VL dropped to below 20. Thank you very much for your timely advice. Kind regards. Given

Hi there and good to hear back from you-- all the way from Zambia.

I'm happy to hear that your numbers improved after stopping the Revivo- suggests pretty strongly that Revivo not only didn't help you, that it may have caused substantial detriment. Fortunately, the effects seem to have reversed.

Thanks for the follow up and stay in touch, BY

HPV Vaccine
Myprodol Syrup toddler