natural remedies for Genital Herpes

Dear SIr, First of all thanks for ur prompt answer of my last query and i also wanna know the natural remedies for Genital Herpes. how can i remove it for always. waiting for your reply..... till than have an awesome day ahead.

thanks, Regards' Robert

Hello Robert and thanks for posting.

First, HSV is not curable. Unfortunately, even without symptoms, the virus lays dormant in the cells of your nervous system, with the potential to reactivate and cause lesions.

Second, there is no "natural remedy" for HSV. There are a family of antiviral medications (acyclovir) that works against HSV and can prevent outbreaks or decrease the severity of lesions when they occur.

HSV lesions often flair with stress, physical injury (trauma, abrasions, sunburn). If you're having frequent outbreaks, speak to your care provider about whether a preventive dose of acyclovir may be helpful.

I hope that helps, BY

Please explain. Cure or no?
please help me,thank you!