Aug 31, 2013
dear doc, what hapnd to kp1461 and dermavir ? they failed? no other optimistic novel molecule to come to the marker soon? thanx.
| Response from Dr. Young
It's unlikely that either will reach FDA approval (and commercial availability) in the near term.
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- If I Have Ars Will I Have Headache?
- Is Red Eyes A Sign Of AIDS?
- Night Sweats Worried It Could Be Ars
- Chest Cold After Oral Sex With No Protection Does It Mean I Have HIV
- Chills After Mutual Masturbation Worried I Have HIV
- Fever After Receptive Anal Sex With Condom Does It Mean I Have HIV
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.