ZHI BAI DI HUANG WAN

Hello, 30 years old male found out that i was poz 8 months ago and started atripla 4 month ago, think i'm doing good. I have diagnosed also with molluscum contagiosum. my dermatolog is freezing them. but they wont go away. Well. my cd4 are 315 and vl 89 but i thought of some traditional chinese medicine maybe some oil or smth . i went today in a store and the doctor prescribed me the ZHI BAI DI HUANG WAN (Anemarrhena, Phellodendron and Rehmannia Pill). It is an imune booster i would love to know any interaction with atripla, the recommendations of the "traditional chinese doctor " was not to worry about any interaction of the component of the atripla. anyway i would love some suggestion. Thank you so much fot the time

Hello and thanks for posting.

It's difficult for me to answer your question as most botanical/herbal products have not been adequately tested for their drug-drug interactions.

Noting that, Atripla's medications rarely have very significant interactions, so your probably ok.

Hope that helps and let us know how the Chinese product works for you. BY

Pep treatment 10 days in
vaccines