Where to get IMOD / Setarud?

I read about a natural HIV treatment with potential cure that is used in Iran and Gambia, IMOD or Setarud it is called.

I found these publications about it that show some effectiveness: http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/22353002 http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/23087503

I would like to try it, but so far I havent been able to find any sources where to buy it or otherwise aquire it.

Thanks, A.

Hello A. and thanks for posting.

From what I can read from the minimum amount in the pubmed citations, I wouldn't conclude that this product has met criteria for either safety or efficacy.

I don't know where to obtain the product and wouldn't recommend it's purchase.

BY

genital herpes = HIV ???????????
hiv rna pcr at 65th day