Where to get IMOD / Setarud?
Aug 30, 2013
I read about a natural HIV treatment with potential cure that is used in Iran and Gambia, IMOD or Setarud it is called.
I found these publications about it that show some effectiveness: http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/22353002 http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/23087503
I would like to try it, but so far I havent been able to find any sources where to buy it or otherwise aquire it.
Response from Dr. Young
Hello A. and thanks for posting.
From what I can read from the minimum amount in the pubmed citations, I wouldn't conclude that this product has met criteria for either safety or efficacy.
I don't know where to obtain the product and wouldn't recommend it's purchase.
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Is Dizziness A Symptom Of Acute HIV Infection?
- Burning Red Spots After Giving Oral Sex What Are The Chances Of HIV
- Dizziness After Having Sex During Period Worried I Have HIV
- Dry Cough After Oral Sex On A Woman What Are The Chances Of HIV
- Are Black Spots On The Bottom Side Of Scrotum A Sign Of A Std?
- Are Monocytes High Or Low With Hiv?
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.