how do you carre for children born with hiv?what medicine do u give them? what are the chances of them a normal life?

Hello and thanks for posting.

You ask a very broad, yet important question. In short, it's best that children living with HIV are engaged with experienced care providers (whenever possible). Most should be receiving (and adhering to) antiretroviral therapy. When this is done optimally, the prognosis is excellent. Indeed, here in the US, many children infected at birth are not approaching adulthood.

For much more information about children and HIV/AIDS, check out's resource pages.

I hope that's helpful, BY

Am I killing mself?
CD4 increases and aging