Aug 28, 2013
I am tested TPHA Positive and VDRL Reactive Titre 1:4. I have had penicilin course in June but still positive. What to do now to get rid of it completely
Response from Dr. Young
Hello and thanks for posting.
Since the tests only report on whether syphilis antibodies are present, you cannot get "rid of" them. VDRL/RPR tests will stay positive for life, though at low titers.
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Itchy Scrotum After Getting Scratched Sign Of HIV AIDS
- Shingles After Blowjob Worried I Have HIV
- Sore On Penis After Oral Sex Hooker What Are The Chances Of HIV
- Swollen Lymph Glands After Touching Vagina Worried I Have HIV
- Vomiting After Swallowing Cum Worried I Have HIV
- Antibiotics Used To Treat Gonorrhea And Chlamydia
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.