Complera and Changing Time Taken

I was switched from Atripla to Complera a few months ago and have tolerated it well. My question: I want to change the time I take Complera from evenings to mornings and this change would not be in the 4 hour recommended time window. How can I safely accomplish this?

Hi and thanks for posting.

Your switch in meds can also be accompanied by a simple switch in dosing. Not to worry about the lack of a full 24 gap between doses. Just start your Complera the morning after you've taken the last Atripla dose; then continue onwards with the morning dosing.

I hope that's helpful, BY

tivicay better than atripla?
severe side effects