TPN

I have a 97year old mother with stomach blockages, stomach cancer and they want to take her off TPN, how long will she live ?

Hello and sorry to hear about your mother's health.

There are too many variables for me to tell you your mother's life expectancy off of total parenteral nutrition (TPN). The fact that she is receiving TPN says to me that her overall health is quite compromised, her survival would be dependent on whether she'll receive IV fluids or not and many other medical circumstances.

Either way, it seems that a thoughtful evaluation by a palliative medicine or hospice care team is in order at this point.

I hope that helps and wish you both peace, BY

Vasectomy
PEP Treatment 3 days in. Does this seem normal so far?