inflation in cervical lymph nodes

hi, I am HIV+ and diagnosed from 1 year ago. My CD4 is about 400 now and I have inflation in my Lymph nodes specially in left cervical one that is fully inflated.My treatment will be started by Truvada+Kaletra from 7 days later. Since one month ago I felt a pain in my neck beside the lymph nodes . In fact, it is not a pain ,but it is tingling and cramp!. I wanna know it is a cancer or any other bad thing or it is an usual HIV-related symptom? and if it is urgent, should i start my medicine sooner?

Hello and thanks for posting.

If I understand your question correctly, you've got a sensation, but no pain or mass in your neck. I doubt that this is a cancer, but certainly worth mentioning to your care provider at your next visit.

With your CD4 count below 500, treatment guidelines worldwide now agree that you should be on treatment. There's no rush (so a 7 day wait, for whatever reason you and your doctor decided is fine.)

Hope that helps, BY

Agrippa resistance
low viremia on treatment despite perfect adherence