Certain foods, juices, or fruits to not eat with Complera.

I was just wondering. I know that if you're on high blood pressure medicine they say grapefruit is not allowed and lethal. That it can be critical and possibly cause strokes. I was just wondering is it the same deal with the complera medicine? I eat a Lou of fruits and veggies. (Oranges, nectarines, orange juice, grapes, cantaloupe, pineapples) it may seem like a dumb question but I really had to know Dr.Young. What foods or juices are we not supposed to have along with this' medicine.

Hi and thanks for posting.

I can't speak to blood pressure meds and lethal interactions, but in high doses grapefruits can cause problems for some medications, including HIV protease inhibitors.

In usual quantities, there aren't any issues with Complera and the fruits and veggies that you've listed. Indeed, the typical American would benefit from eating a lot more fruits and vegetables.

Hope that helps and bon appetit. BY

can viramune be taken with isentress or something else
Agrippa resistance