Aug 8, 2013
Thanks for your immediate response. Doc is it true that i should not drink liquor for me to fully recovered? Is it true doc? And can you give me some home remedies for syphilis doc?
Thank you so much doctor young.
| Response from Dr. Young
Alcohol doesn't affect syphilis or its treatment.
There is no home remedy for syphilis. Only antibiotics treat syphilis.
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Does Rashes Reappear After 5 Months For HIV?
- How Long Can Hiv Survive Outside The Human Body?
- How Long Can The HIV Virus Survive In The Environment?
- Is Lichen Simplex Chronicus A Symptom Of Hiv?
- Risks Of Contracting HIV From Unprotected Oral Sex Blow Job
- South Carolina Law For Disclosure Of HIV To Partner
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.