If no one knows your status, should carry medicine indicator in your wallet

They say chose carefully who you disclose your staus to. So I've adhered to that. Two of my closest friends know. They're supportive. Even so, be offering to keep a small extra stash of my med at their home. In case I down the night and not have to worry about it. And the other person is the person I was dating at the time. Who promised he wouldn't release that info. Which I just have to trust in some way. But lately I was thinking that anything can happen at anytime. So should I put some indicator in my wallet just in case. Or would they have knowledge to look in my wallet to see if I'm on any medication. I thought to write something simple such as: "Daily medicine-complera: usually taken in morning." In the even of something happening. What do you think?

Hi and thanks for posting.

One certainly doesn't need to wear your status on your sleeve, nor carry it in your wallet.

I might suggest just keeping a card or notice that says something like "In case of emergency, please contact ________". You could list a close friend or your medical care provider, as you see fit.

What do our readers think?

Hope that helps. BY

Complera and Zantac or Pantaprozol
HIV medication and anesthetic drug interactions