Sharing weeds Cigrattes with those who have hiv

Hi sir. I am worrying about the incident that metioned below....Did sharing weeds that are rolled by a person who have hiv ? The person who roled the cigratte have a wound , there was bleeding on his ankle. He just toched on his wound (blood) and then rolled the weed in oil pepar and fix the bud .... After taking several puff from that roll by my friend then i used to smoke with that ,my lips were dry and broken at that time.. But i make suer that the rolled weed cigrate is not wet it was completley dry.. Is ther any chance of spreadind hiv !

Hi The risk of HIV transmission in this manner is extremely rare to none! HIV transmission occurs when there is a prolong and direct exchange of body fluid. These fluids include blood, semen, vaginal fluid and mother to child through breast feeding. Also once HIV leaves the body it begins to die and is unable to infect.

Rolling the cigarrette, there would have to be a signficant amount of blood on the wrapper and your wounds would have to be completely open and bleeding. So you can see the risk of this type of transmission is very small. HIV is not passed through casual contact and sharing a cigarette is considered this!

care while taking PEP
Atripla / Anasthesia