switch to stribild from atripla

Hi there! I recently switched from Atripla to Stribild to cope with the Nervous system side effects from the sustiva in the Atripla because I wake up very early for work. I am aware of the food requirement with Stribild. I had gastric bypass and was concerned because of my low caloric intake. As long as I eat my small meals, will I be ok on Stribild or should I try my best to eat a lot to satisfy the food requirement? My CD4 is 855 and VL is undetectable. thanks for your help!

Hello and thanks for posting.

You should be fine. The recommendations for Stribild are merely to take with food. There's no apparent requirement for a specific calorie or fat count.

For all the nitty gritty about Stribild, check out the Stribild package insert.

I hope that helps. BY

New meds vs older meds
Aids Treatment