Atripla delayed and missed doses

Thank you for all your help on this wonderful forum. I would like to ask; I recently ran out of medication due to a bag being stolen while traveling. I had only one Atripla tablet over the course of 4 full days before I got back home and into my usual routine of taking them each evening. I took the one tablet I had in the middle of the 4 days. I am currently undetectable and have been for 8 months. My next labs are not due till December, do I need to reschedule my labs soon in case resistance has developed? Really worried here.

Hello and thanks for posting.

I don't think that you have any great risks with the missed doses. Admittedly suboptimal, but so long as you continue onward with good adherence, the risks are minimal.

At most, you could get a VL test done in the next month, just for peace of mind. I'd talk to your provider about the situation.

Be well, BY

Anxious and Confused about treatment
stribild and weight gain