Jul 26, 2013
Response from Dr. Young
Hello and thanks for posting.
None of the medications that you've listed are associated with risk of kidney injury.
For more information about kidney health and HIV, check out myhivclinic.org's pages on renal impairment.
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Can HIV Be Transmitted Through Touching A Bloody Scab?
- Anal Warts After Oral Sex Hooker What Are The Chances Of HIV
- Dry Mouth After Swallowing Precum What Are The Chances Of HIV
- Herpes After Precum Touching Vagina Worried I Have HIV
- Itchy Vagina After Having Sex During Period Sign Of HIV AIDS
- Painful Ejaculation After Anal Fingering Worried I Have HIV
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.